Saturday 3 July 2010

COLLABORATIVE BOOK SWAP

I joined in the collaborative book swap on Arty Oz Yahoo group.
 I had to make 12 pages & use old book pages somewhere on the page.
Mine was constructed using old book pages as the base, a schoolgirl image from Paper Whimsy & then I printed out a bike & an old school gate pic on 2 separate transparencies. I also added some typewriter discs with dimensional magic on them to create some texture.

I am really  looking forward to seeing everyone elses work, as I love a collaborative book where you can see the different styles & techniques others use.

5 comments:

Svetlana said...

Page turned out really good. Clever idea to use transparency.

Margaret Weiss said...

Lucy, your collaborative journal page is fantastic! Is this your first one, or do you have more? Looks really great. xxmargaret

Lady Di said...

This page is stunning Lucy. Can't wait to see what the others create.

Jen Crossley said...

This is really awesome Lucy I love it to bits.So glad to catch up with you the other day
Jen

Glenda said...

Lucy, that is stunning. Great work.