Wednesday 12 June 2013

WOYWW

WOYWW

This is my first post for WOYWW.
I have wanted to do this for a while. Just had to summon up the courage to expose my very messy work desk.
My name is Lucy &; I live in Melbourne Australia.
I love making art, love the colours red &; white(as seen in things on my desk), and just enjoy life!



At the moment I am working on a travel journal.
My BFF(Best Forever Friend) & I take off every 2 months for 3 fun filled days of arting, sight seeing, lattes, 
photography, food & whatever comes our way.

So, we have been  working on an arty travel journal, adding photos we take at every place.

OK, thats all for now. If you read this, please leave me a comment, I will be chuffed!
Hugs Lucy

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Very good Lucy. I'e been thinking of doing the same, but as my craft work area/room is still beside my chair I will wait for a while. Must ring you tomorrow. hugs

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcometo WOYWW! I will have linked you by the time you see this...I cannot understand why you can't link, but we'll figure it out! Your desk doesnt look too fantastically untidy to me, more fascinating. love that you can be definitive about the red and white, bet it makes for far easier interpretation on paper of ideasin your head!

Gaby Bee said...

I should do the same here...my work desk doesn't stay clean for very long. I did a major cleaning, but I think I need to do it again.
I can't wait to see your travel journal:)

Thanks for your kind visit and your lovely comment!

Hugs,
Gaby