Tuesday 24 November 2009

JEWELLERY DAY!!


Saturday saw Bevlea, Christine T & myself head off to Ro Bruhn's lovely home in the Dandenongs for a jewellery workshop.
We left home in plenty of time, BUT, construction work on the Westgate Freeway led us to go 'round & round' in circles till the Sat Nav finally got us back on track.
Ro is such an easy going person, not phased at all by our tardiness.
She made this experience a breeze.
Lots of encouraging words, help whenever you need it and a calm attitude made this a great experience.
Of course this was helped by the ambience of her home & surrounds & the beautiful  food provided by her husband Steve. I really wanted to take him home with me, but, alas that was not to be!!LOLOL
I am  so pleased with my necklace, have had it on constantly since.
Ro also teaches journal making, hand made paper & stamps  etc....... She is a DELIGHT.

7 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Beautiful!!!

Barb said...

Fantastic Lucy! No wonder you don't want to take it off! What a great day you all must have had...I am green!

Svetlana said...

This is cool!!! I wish I could do more classes at the CSR but I guess I shoild leave something for the following year as well.

Jacky said...

Your necklace looks gorgeous. Love those amber colours!
Classes at Ro's are just the best.

Jacky xox

Ro Bruhn said...

Thanks so much Lucy for your kind words. Your necklace looks fabulous as does your etched piece. I love seeing how everyone creates something different even though you all lean the same techniques.

Jen Crossley said...

Your necklace is awesome Lucy I love it,glad you had a great class Ro is a wonderful lady

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.