Tuesday 24 November 2009

CRISTMAS SWAP


I have just finished my offerings for a '12 days of Christmas' swap on a Yahoo group.
We had to make 12 gifts, wrap them up & add our number(I am 11).
They will be distributed out & each  day for the 12 days before Christmas each member gets to open a gift.
I am number 11, so mine will be opened on the 23rd of December.
I can't post pics of my gifts till after they are opened, but, mine are all different, my brain just does not like making multiples of the same!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what the other girls have made, should be FUN!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oooo...this looks so exciting! What a great swap for Chrissy.

Jacky said...

Hi Lucy, your gifts arrived in todays mail all ready to be swapped out and returned for you opening....FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Jacky xox

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.